3 "To-Do's" to jump start your wellness plan*
*Disclaimer!!!!!! I'm not telling anybody what to do or how to resolve to give yourself a little more TLC. I will, however, suggest some plans to get the ball rolling in a manageable way.
- Eat a produce packed breakfast
- Drink a gallon of water a day.
- Stop. Sit. Breathe.
If your not a breakfast eater, let's just flip you into a breakfast drinker. Below is a simply delicious recipes for an AM shake that will rev you up and sustain you far past that cup o Joe.
Click the image to share with your friends
I'm not playing with this one.
True fact: I absolutely hate the tastelessness of water. If I didn't add something to it, I'd never drink it. That's why I do.
Here are a few additions to make your hydration status simply palpable.
- add a drop of lemon essential oil (good grade, like doterra)
- soda streams are all the rage to get that fizz that just makes water more fun.
- drink herbal (uncaffienated) tea (hot or iced)
Take a minute.
Set an alarm to remind yourself or just spend 1 extra minute on bathroom breaks, when you get into your car or on the train, right when you wake and/or right before you doze off.
See how you feel.