1. Imagine yourself as fit, healthy and well as you'd like to be.
Think physically, physiologically, mentally, emotionally, creatively and spiritually.
2. Think of changes you can make in order to feel that way.
3. Plan those changes.
4. Do what you plan to do.
Some other benefits from having a coach include:
- Having someone be straightforward and honest with you about what they observe about your actions.
- Having someone hold you accountable for the goals you set and the actions you take.
- Having someone who sees you as the achiever you want to be and sets the bar for you to reach it.
- Having someone to remind you why you're doing what you're doing to improve yourself and your life.
- Having someone who's purpose is to want for you what you want for you and supports you in exactly that.
Connecting to your own fuel, the food that feeds YOU and the stuff that makes you jump out of bed in the morning to go out and be somebody who believes in something...that moves YOU.
that's your project: love, me.
That's what The Harvest Method brings out in you and inspires you to be.
No one else will choose the same way. No one else will feel fed and moved by the same things that get you going.
That's just one more thing that makes you special and important and a gift to the rest of us.
You are uniquely you.
Connecting to who that is is your fuel.
What if you could take a deep breath and a good hard look at what's been driving the car in your life, that thing that you use to prove why the things you've dreamed about, the passions that once had you fling yourself out of bed in the morning and the hopes you used to have every ounce of faith would come true...fail.
What if that thing that stops you was actually your super power? Read More