Flow can be achieved when you realize and live into the idea that responsibility, commitment, leisure and fun are all the same. Whether you find yourself in the midst of meetings, commitments and to-do lists or you find yourself relaxing, laughing and playing, flow comes from a settled internal environment.Read More
1. Imagine yourself as fit, healthy and well as you'd like to be.
Think physically, physiologically, mentally, emotionally, creatively and spiritually.
2. Think of changes you can make in order to feel that way.
3. Plan those changes.
4. Do what you plan to do.
Some other benefits from having a coach include:
- Having someone be straightforward and honest with you about what they observe about your actions.
- Having someone hold you accountable for the goals you set and the actions you take.
- Having someone who sees you as the achiever you want to be and sets the bar for you to reach it.
- Having someone to remind you why you're doing what you're doing to improve yourself and your life.
- Having someone who's purpose is to want for you what you want for you and supports you in exactly that.
no matter what you believe landed you in the skin you are in, you are living and breathing inside a mind-boggling, intricate creation
and yours is its own.
It is original in every way, shape and form.
There is no one else like you.
Both inside and out.
Soul-fully and physically.
You are the only YOU.