The first step in requesting, delegating and hiring a support team is sitting down and assessing what you need and want, what you can feasibly and readily provide for yourself and, those things you cannot do for yourself and/or don't feel particularly gifted or trustworthy to commit to and guarantee you get.Read More
There's beauty in the breakdowns.
Without any dirt or soggy, rainy days, we'd never have May flowers.
I didn't say the mess and the storm don't suck, royally, at times.
I will say that the bright is brighter after the dark.
Beauty is most beautiful when you see it, after a time without.
1. Imagine yourself as fit, healthy and well as you'd like to be.
Think physically, physiologically, mentally, emotionally, creatively and spiritually.
2. Think of changes you can make in order to feel that way.
3. Plan those changes.
4. Do what you plan to do.
Some other benefits from having a coach include:
- Having someone be straightforward and honest with you about what they observe about your actions.
- Having someone hold you accountable for the goals you set and the actions you take.
- Having someone who sees you as the achiever you want to be and sets the bar for you to reach it.
- Having someone to remind you why you're doing what you're doing to improve yourself and your life.
- Having someone who's purpose is to want for you what you want for you and supports you in exactly that.