As defined by the harvest method
1. Do. Then think
2. Flying is natural. Practice falling.
3. Life is a game. Play. And keep going.
4. Respond, don't react. Hold space. Handle it.
5. Grace is a way of being that allows for, yet commands.
Trust comes from grace.
Fear isn't contagious.
Fear is a choice. Choose love and grace.
Gracefully decline when fear asks you to lunch.
6. Vulnerability breeds connection
7. Let that light shine on that darkness, pull out the shadows. Let it heal.
8. And I am and always will be beautiful. Just like you are and will be.
Because you're love and love is beautiful. And when you see it in yourself, what others see...from a Birdseye view or from close enough to kiss...is pure and beautiful too. Take in the big picture